Thursday 26 June 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by SLC Socialite! My first tag so far in my blogging history so here goes!

5 Things Found in my Purse:

1) iPod Touch
2) LV Wallet
3) L'Occitane 30ml Hand Cream
4) Motorola Krzr Phone in Black
5) Black Clear-lensed UO Wayfarers

5 Things Found in my Wallet:
1) Oyster card
2) Debit card
3) Accesorize reciept (from Prom buys!)
4) Expired Boots voucher
5) Boots reward card

5 Things Found in my Room:
1) 3 piles of now-old-and-no-longer-needed text books
2) Extremely messy wardrobe & contents
3) 200+ Collection of fashion magazines incl. VOGUE, ELLE, Grazia, Look etc
4) Assortment of 'grown-up toys' such as teddy bears: 3 dogs, 3 cows, 1 rabbit & a porcelain doll :)
5) Unused & still-in-packaging full length mirror

5 Things I’ve always wanted to do:
1) Attend an Haute Couture fashion show
2) Travel to a non-European country by boat *cruising*
3) Get a fashion-related job that I love e.g. in fashion marketing
4) Drive a convertible roof-down on the motorway (just 2 years left!)
5) Go on a money-is-no-object shopping spree weekend (ultimat dream!)

5 Things I’m currently into:
1) Parties - Prom really got me in the mood
2) Shopping (as usual)
3) Vintage designer finds
4) Bangles
5) Thinking about college!

5 Impressions of my Tagger:
1) Extremely stylish
2) In love with the 'tuck'
3) Lives above a mall (I'm so jealous!)
4) Is great at doing 'inspired by' looks
5) Very friendly

I tag Austere, Leposaurus Rex, Strawberry Kitten and Hand It Over! Have fun girls!

love, peace & fashion
xoxo

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Interesting post! Where are you thinking of going to college?

Lust for Fashion said...

thanks for the post! I recently went to my college orientation which was boring at times but still fun. I finally got out of the house!

ZEPETIT said...

What a interesting blog!!!!

Zepequeña.