Wednesday 25 June 2008

Prom 2008!!

Omg, so prom yesterday was just AMAZING!! Honestly, it was SOO much fun, I had the time of my life haha I can't believe I'm not gonna see all those people again, I mean obviously I'll keep in touch with my close friends & we'll still go out together & stuff, but all those people that I sorta knew & loved but never really got to spend a lot of time with are just gonna be gone now...its so sad .

On a brighter note, I really can't describe how much fun I had yesterday! It was really just great & we took like 200+ photos lol yes, really!

Oh yeah, & in the end I changed my bag because when I tried it on it no longer seemed to match? I think its cos the earrings were silver, oh yeah & I took a coat instead of the black stole, but ended up using my friend's pashmina (which luckily matched perfectly) when it was cold!

Here's a few of my fav pics from last night, enjoy & I'll be posting a tag post v. soon!

love, peace & fashion
xoxo

^'clique' pic


^just messing about on the boat

^long story short: lack of drinks leads to appreciation of oxygen
^Me & S - dresses pic
^Waving at fellow cruisers

^ I had this much fun all night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so pretty :).

FASHION CHALET said...

pretty dress & nails <3

Anonymous said...

you looked SO gorgeous!

and that is so cool that your prom was on a cruise

& merci for my very first tag! ill have to do that later on today : )

Anonymous said...

very pretty dress! looks like you had fun!