Wednesday 18 June 2008

Finally... <3

Heyy everyone, so I finally found a prom dress! Or should I say the dress? haha, either way I'm one step closer to the end of my secondary school days...very exciting & somewhat daunting!

Anyway, I went out this afternoon with my mum & it was quite funny because I was talking on the phone earlier in the day to my best friend, & she was telling me about the dress she got & at one point I actually realised that it was a dress I was very close to buying on one particular outing!! I'm very glad I didn't get it know cos it would've been crazy if we ended up wearing the same dress!!

Yeah so I got the dress from T.K.Maxx - I actually found like 3 other possibilities but in the end settled for this one, I was actually quite surprised by how many nice ones they have cos I normally have to rumuge quite a bit to find something good! Anyway, I've got pictures of the dress & the other eliminated options. I am really so glad that I finally got it, I thought I'd end up having to wear some old manky dress of mine haha
Tell me what you think of 'the one' & whether I made the right choice!?

Love, luck & fashion

xoxo

^Another white dress: in the end it was between this & the one I got
^ I really liked this one too as I loved the block colour & shape!
^This is black version of the one I actually bought, but I didn't really wanna wear black!
^The dress!
^Trying it on with the allocated Loubs & bag
p.s. sorry for the totally rubbish photo quality!

9 comments:

Human Racing said...

Great dress! I like all the lacy-ness. When is your prom? I thought they were usually in like April.

..... said...

the white one is awesome !

Winnie said...

Great choice! I definitely prefer the dress in the white. In answer to your question, I studied Art History at Uni and most of the collage was built up randomly. Though I did add a bunch the other day to one of the doors! xx

Fashion Is Poison said...

the white one's my fav, too

beingbbeingb said...

I hope you guys realise its the one in the last 2 pics, rite? lol

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

Nice dress, i love it, like the frills i looked in tk maxx but i couldnt find anything!
iv got my dress posted too!
cya
x

Hannah Swanwick Illustration said...

Nice dress! Thanks for the comment! I can't believe that you've got THOSE shoes. I'd kill for some!

yiqin; said...

I really like the red dress! & yeah, in Singapore, most of us go to the same designer for prom dresses so it is VERY likely you'll bump into someone wearing the same dress!

Pamela Tan said...

ooh i love all the dresses!!
for some reasons, even though im not a fan of PINK, im digging the cut/design of the pink one :)