Monday 9 June 2008

Last Friday

Hey, so last Friday I went out with S (as I already mentioned) to look for a few things. My camera batteries were totally flat so we only took pics with hers and thats why I didn't get them til today.

Anyway, we went to Portobello Road and then moved onto Oxford Street a little later. It was the first time I went to Portobello in a really long time - I probably haven't been since I was like 5 or something !

It was really fun apart from the fact that my shoes were absolutely killing me and I came hope with totally rouged feet! lol

Here's the pics from that day (click to zoom), I'll post today's stuff later

xoxo



^ Outfit I was wearing on the day - we promised to dress a little funkier than usual hence the none-mathiness lol


^ This a vintage chanel necklace I was almost gonna buy but I though it looked too fake so in the end I didn't!


^Just some pics of the day + contents of my Primark bag ♥: I got this bag & the cute bows are hair clips - I got 2 so I can use them when I put my hair in pigtails ♥

1 comment:

JW said...

I LOVE Portabello Road. My friend almost bought a vintage Chanel clutch there but hesitated because we weren't sure if it was real. It doesnt look like your necklace was-good going on not purchasing it :)