Friday 20 June 2008

Fashionably Late? Not quite so...

Hi, so last night I went to the movies and watched...SATC. Yes, yes, I know, I should get a tellling off for not watching til so late but I've been so busy with all my exams & preparing for Prom that I just didn't find the time! So anyway, the movie was truly fabulous (as probably all of you already know) but I won't go on about it because I know how much ever other blog, magazine, tv programme etc has been & even though we can never get bored of it, I don't think I have something to say that hasn't already been said!

So anyway, before the cinema we went out for dinner & I had some gorgeously delicious stuffed pepper thing - yum! Here's its remains:



Just a bit of garnish & the top bit *which isn't meant to be eaten ahem*, you can tell it must've been good.

I've also got a pic of my outfit - it was quite casual as we went for a long walk beforehand!

Top - Stella McCartney
Jacket - Stolen from Mum
Jeans - Topshop
Sandals - Zara
Sunglasses - H&M

So thats yesterdays post done, todays will be here in a bit!

love, peace & fashion
xoxo

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

wow, thanks for your comment, so very wonderful!! :) great jacket--by the way!

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

Heym nice outfit, i like the top it's very cute, the dinner looks yummy lol. Have you had your prom yet?
xx

Wendy said...

I love your blazer!