Tuesday 17 June 2008

College/Sixth Form/Senior/??

So I might be getting ahead of myself a bit, but I can't help it! I'm just too excited not to blog about outfits for college! Oh yeah, and just so everyone knows, 'college' doesn't refer to 'university' in the way it does the US. I think its kinda like senior in high school? I'm not really sure but in the UK college refers to sixth forms, and 'University' is the US's 'college' if that makes any sense lol

Anyway enough of that, on to the outfits. After all, I only have like 2 months & a half left and I won't really have time during the summer to think about this! I used that brilliant site which I'm sure loads of you know (polyvore.com) to come up with some little inspirational collages.

I really love this site its so handy and much easier to use than photoshop. Its a lot of fun too so I definetely recommend it! I'm also really happy cos at a lot of sixth forms you have to wear full uniform but at the one I'm going to you can basically wear anything & any colour so long as its 'smart'. This basically means you can't wear t-shirts or jeans! I think I'll probably stick to black and white most of the time though! Tell me what you like & what you don't :)

love, luck & fashion

xoxo



11 comments:

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog, your blog is awesome. I'm from England to, I have just finished my exams, It's such a relief! I too need to find a prom dress and as my prom is in less than a month i am totally freaking out! I can't believe you got Louboutins, i am so jealous! The shoes are gorgeous. Oh and i love the post about college outfit's, i think at my college you can wear jeans, well at least i think, as everytime i have been to visit all the students were wearing jeans.
I am so excited!
Great blog and i will be adding you to my blogroll
cya
x

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i love the first collection!!

the wayfarer!!it is so edgy!nd classic

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

wow i thought i was bad not having one! I wish you all the luck in getting one in a week, i bet i will never find one haha, trust me i have tried on about a million dresses, none of them suited, i think i'm just too picky. Thanks for your comment,and thanks about the dress on my blog, it took me ages to find that one too!
Will keep reading your blog
cya
x

Winnie said...

I am loving the last one, the bows, skirt and hairband is so Blair Waldorf! I went to a normal sixth form and I went a bit mad because there were no rules really! I remember thinking I needed lots of new clothes for college...especially as you get to wear your own clothes everyday!

geri hirsch said...

love the outfits you put together. you are going to be the best dressed girl in school!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

those little bow flats in the first picture are absolutely adorable!

Richel said...

No matter what year you are, I'm sure you'll be dressing fabulously!

Kimberley said...

Cute college outfits.
But it might change depending on when your first classes are, ha ha I had such early classes as a freshmen.

-SLCsocialite

beingbbeingb said...

Thanks for all the comments! xoxo

Human Racing said...

Love the last one! Great polyvores and good luck in college, I still have two years until I'm done with high school.

Anonymous said...

wow girl you confused me i still dont think i got it but these outfits are really cute!!