Monday 16 June 2008

Au Naturel

Hey girlies, so I'm finally back with some piccys! Although I regret having to say they're not of any outfits! Oh well; on Saturday we took trip to Windsor which was lover-ly (a la MFL) and I took some very beautiful photos of the landscape, so many nature photo ops!


Anyway, I didn't manage to take a decent picture of my outfit (so busy with the deer you see, yes I did say deer) but there was a lovely carriage with some kind of royality-honourable-je-ne-sais-pas-qui in it and I did manage to take a picture of that!


Apart from that I've just been revising & relaxing these last few days as I have my last exam in exactly one week now. I've also found myself thinking more & more about college! I should be thinking about Prom & the summer hols but I can't help but want to start college prep! I've already started making lists of what I need & what I have lol

Here's the pics then, I've missed you all! xoxo

^ Just some random photography


















^ The Deer! Oh my gosh they were so unbelievably cute! & i loved how they were running free in complete serenity!



















^ Absolutely love this photo,
I could not believe it turned out so nice
even though I have like the worst camera phone lol



















^ The carriage! Did I mention the gorgeously posh clothing they had on? You can see (well, kind of lol) the formal (and somewhat Austen-novelish) attire of les footmen ooh la la!

^Well, there had to be at least one fashion-related photo, didn't there?

5 comments:

saray said...

wow the photos are lovely!

Anonymous said...

you are one lucky girl to have a louis vuitton!

Human Racing said...

Lovely photos! Gorgeous bags as well.

simimoon said...

great photos!

beingbbeingb said...

Actually the louis is my mums! My bag cost about 5 pounds haha