Tuesday 10 June 2008

Fashionably Nervous


So today was the last day of revision for my exams tomorrow! I gotta say once again I've found it slightly hard to concentrate but I did quite a bit of revision & I know what its all about so I guess I'll do fine. Honestly, I cannot wait until 14:15pm tomorrow! Then I'll only have 2 minor exams left (French Writing & Core Physics).

French is like my second language so that won't be too hard on Thursday, & Physics is multiple choice & I have a week to revise for that one exam!

Anyway, I did go out for a breather today and I saw a nice dress I liked but in the end the price wasn't worth it for the quality. Don't you just hate it when somethings pretty but overpriced & rubbish quality? If I'm going to splurge on something, it has to last!

I was mainly looking for a prom dress but didn't find anything worthy of my last secondary school function before I go to college! At the moment I have no idea of what I'm wearing or looking like (make up/hair etc) apart from my shoes.

Which I guess is better than nothing, right? For my birthday this year I was bugging my parents for months about Louboutins, and in the end they actually got me a pair! I got to choose them too, and decided simple black pumps were the best option as I could wear them at any time, for any occasion & in any season! Plus, black is my favourite colour - I just love how it goes with everything!

love, peace & fashion

xoxo


^Heres what they look like


^This is probably the photo that sold them to me! I love Nicole's style, and she looks so chic with these pumps on!


3 comments:

Winnie said...

Wow, I am so jealous, how generous of your parents! You'll be the envy of all your friends (or as I have found lately only the girls who are in the know about fashion!)

Pamela Tan said...

you got the CL's!! i dont think my parents wud give me one.. i need to save for it! im awfully jealous!!

Anonymous said...

you are sooooooo lucky!!
i would kill for louboutins.
jealous.