Monday 9 June 2008

Another Day of (semi)Revision

Heya, so today once again I spent most of it at home trying to revise for my exams this week. I'm not really that nervous anymore cos I've already had most of my exams and I'm totally used to them now! In a way this is good cos I used to get SO stressed out lol but now its like no biggie. On the other hand, it also means I let myself get distracted more easily (see rest of post) which isn't such a great thing!

Anyway, later on in the day I went to my local park with my mum for a walk & the only thing we bought was... dinner lol yes, chinese - yum! haha

Anyway, I also had time to conjure up a little collage of some stuff I need for this summer which is posted below. Thanks for all the comments by the way, much love

xoxo




^What I was wearing today - nothing special just a dress & leggings, & that bag that I haven't stopped using since I bought it last Friday!


^My Summer 08 needs collage - I'm still puzzled about the gladiators so if anyone has advice please tell me!

7 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks for your comments
i too want the mischa dress xx
by the way, you are looking gorgeous in this dress you just posted above. I LOVE IT ♥ truly!!

Kimberley said...

Get the high ones.
Marvelous for dresses and skirts.
and summer shorts...

thats my vote
<3

SLCsocialite

seacarousels said...

I would LOVE to be in London right now. Anywhere but here, haha. I like those glasses you posted a couple entries back.

J said...

i like the dress i like the bag, i like your whole look infact.

oh by the way, from what i can see, i prefer the short gladiator^^ and yeah, get that nerdy glass, it's so cool to wear.

:)

Anonymous said...

I've linked you in For Fashion's Sake. X

Pamela Tan said...

aah it looks so fun to go outdoors in those!! :) so cute!

emmi said...

cute mix