Saturday 7 June 2008

Mini Shop

Hey, so today I went out to High Street Kensington and bought a couple of beauties. Yesterday I broke my fav sunglasses and after spending the whole day with S searching for those Clear Lensed Wayfarers by the time I found them I was broke from buying other things lol

Anyway, I went out for them again today (yes, I was determined) and finally bought them! Yay! Originally I found them in Topshop but the Urban Outfitters version was much cuter, so I opted for them. I also had to buy new sunglasses, even though I have other pairs - they WERE my favourite after all and I felt bad about having -1 pair!

I also got a cute pair of scarves from HM and a much-needed mirroir. Here's some pics:



^ The Outfit (also at http://lookbook.nu/sophialamode)


^New sunnies! ♥ the butterfly detail


^Trying them on


^ Finally - the nerd specs ♥


^ Nerd specs on cute stuffed dawg lol


^ Dog w/sunnies & scarf in green


^ Scarf print - in monochrome


^HM mirror

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those glasses and that outfit is perfection

FASHION CHALET said...

i agree! your wear the glasses well!! ps: great clutch find! i'm jealous xx