Sunday 8 June 2008

Confusion

Hmph. So today I was supposed to go to History revision at school (yes even though it was the weekend, its not that I got confused about) but I ended up going at 1 even though it was supposedly at 10! I don't know how the hell I got it mixed up. As far as I knew, it was defo at1, there was never any question about it for me. I had a timetable and it said History revision, Sunday 8th June, 1.30-4pm!!

So anyway that really frustrated me (as you can imagine) & I ended up having to come home & do revision here where I kept on getting distracted (see uber-fashionable blog list on the right!) & didn't do alot but enough not to feel guilty.

Whatever, anyway, my outfit kind of reflected the day & wasn't very good either, piccys:

^Well at least I got to use the nerd specs!

xoxo




Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.

2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

love the belt,
you look great in glasses, darling xx

Anonymous said...

It's amazing what one bit of colour can do to an outfit... very cute!