Monday 23 June 2008

Mirror mirror...

Hey everyone, I know I haven't blogged in a while - v. sorry but I've been so busy preparing for my final Physics exam which was today (they're finally all over!!!) & Prom which is tomorrow night! I'm so excited, it should be really fun & I'll defo post loads of pics of the night as soon as I can! Until then though, I do have some Prom-prep photos!

Oh yeah, & yesterday I went to get a spray tan at my salon, its the first time I've ever done that & it was really good, although I'm still feeling slightly worried about how fake it looks haha, hopefully it'll be more natural-looking by tomorrow!
So here's the pics then, let me know what you think!

love, peace & fashion
xoxo


^What I like to call the Prom Pile ;this includes my dress, shoes, bag & cloaky-thing-I'm-stealing-from-my-mum-as-a-coverup!


^The ring I bought especially for the occasion - you can tell I'm tanned in this pic :)

[I'd post more photos but my phones acting weird - again!]

16 comments:

Kimberley said...

The shoes are perfect♥

-SLCsocialite

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks for the wonderful comment ♥
love your "prom pile," so fun!!

Anonymous said...

hope you have fun at grad!

from the looks of your prom pile, you are going to look amazing!

Lazy M said...

thanks! I got the dress a while ago.
Have fun at the prom!

Couture Carrie said...

That ring is a delight!!

Human Racing said...

beautiful ring and shoes! It sounds like oyur prom is going to be fantastic.

Lust for Fashion said...

Omg, I love you're shoes. Are they Loubs? And I think your ring is gorgeous; the arm tan looks good :) don't worry!

Kimberley said...

You've been tagged!

-SLCsocialite

Anonymous said...

Oh the shoes are great... and so is the ring!

Ida said...

The shoes and the ring are stunning!

Have fun at the prom, and take photos:))

Lucy said...

The tan looks great, just make sure you dont use any oil-based moisturisers or it'll start to look orangey!

Wendy said...

I spy Louboutins!

beingbbeingb said...

lust for fashion: yes, they are!

that girl: thank you, omg my first ever tag! It'll be done v. soon!

elle: thanks for the advice, it came just in time actually haha

thankyou everyone for all the comments ♥

Ashleigh said...

I remember when I got spray tanned....I looked all splotchy and orange....hope you came out more nat looking!

beingbbeingb said...

It was pretty splotchy to begin with but by Tuesday afternoon it was ok!

Ingvild Marie said...

omg LOVE the shoes<3