Saturday 23 August 2008

Busy B

Hey everyone, sorry for the small lack of posts (again)! I've just been really busy with getting my GCSE results and college enrolment which has been very exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time!

I was really happy with all my results except maths, so I guess thats not too bad as I really thought I would do a lot worst than I actually did! So I'm happy!

Yesterday me and & some friends went out & did some celebrating in the form of retail therapy (what better way is there?) and I bought a gorgeous black skirt for college, some red stirrups & other bits & bobs.

Overall its been a busy and pretty fun couple of days, hopefully I'll update soon with some pics! As for today, it'll be more shopping - I need to buy study material for college! So much to do, so little time...
love, luck & fashion
xoxo

p.s. in between all the hustle and bustle, I've manged to fall in love with one of many AW08 trends - the luxurious mat that is fur. Who would have thought?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm starting my GCSE's next year (IGCES's for me!). I just want to pass maths! Even if it's just a slim pass! =D
Best of luck for college!

beingbbeingb said...

Good luck! Boring as it may sound, revision is the key! Thanks I think I'm gonna need it! :)

Winnie said...

well done with the GCSEs, now the next hurdle, the dreaded A levels! xxx

beingbbeingb said...

Thank you! I'm so scared yet excited at the same time! xoxo